Ayurvedic Body Massage (Abhyanga) – 1 hour – $95.00
Ayurveda offers a unique therapeutic way of doing massage which heals mild and chronic diseases. It is done with special medicated oils and is deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. According to the classical texts, the Ayurvedic massage also prevents ageing and degeneration. It balance the tridosha and nurtures the whole body physically, mentally and emotionally. Abhyanga has been used to maintain doshic balance, thereby improving sleep, and supporting the overall health and well-being of the body. A regular abhyanga protects the body from muscular and joint pains, stress, anxiety, exhaustion and vata disorder. It nourishes the body and also improves the skin texture. Abhyanga treatment is the best way to control and balance vata disorders like frozen shoulder, bursitis, arthritis, lumber and spinal spondylosis and sport injuries. Herbal steam bath after abhyanga, reliefs to soften body tissue and produce sweat to relax the channels of the body allowing toxins to be ﬂushed out and this elevates the pain.
BENEFITS OF AYURVEDIC BODY MASSAGE:
- Produces softness, strength and color to the body
- Decreases the effects of aging
- Bestows good vision
- Nourishes the body Increases longevity
- Benefits sleep patterns
- Benefits skin
- Strengthens the body’s tolerance
- Imparts a firmness to the limbs
- Imparts tone and vigor to the dhatus (tissues) of the body
- Stimulates the internal organs of the body, increasing circulation
- Pacifies Vata and Pitta and harmonizes Pitta
Indian Head Massage – 30 minutes – $75.00
The head, neck and shoulders are important energy centres in the body. Indian head massage is done with medicated herbal oils to nourish the scalp, relax the mind and to relieve tension in the head, neck and upper back area. It has an over-all effect on the entire body as it works straight on the central nervous system by soothing the nerve pathways. It is a very beneficial treatment for tension headaches, eyestrain, insomnia, and sinusitis, migraine and anxiety. Benefits of an Indian Head massage:
- Relief of built up tension that can often times result in headaches, migraines, neck and or back pain.
- Detoxification of the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosts overall immunity Improvement of circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promotion of clarity and increased concentration.
- Increase the muscle tone.
- Relief of symptoms of sinusitis.
- Boosting cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
- Relief of sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.Indian head massage may help improve overall mental health by relieving the symptoms of anxiety and depression. It also relief stress, improves concentration levels and boost memory. Increases the energy levels and balances the chakras and thus brings peace, calm and well-being to mind and body.
Shirodhara – 60 minutes – $150
Shira’ means head and ‘dhara’ means the continuous flow. Lukewarm herbal oils or decoctions are poured in a continuous stream on the forehead followed by a gentle head massage on the head. Shirodhara is unique to Ayurveda and is utmost calming and relaxing. To prepare the client for Shirodhara first ayurvedic body massage is done and then it’s followed by a continuous flow of oil stream on the forehead which calms the mind and purifies the body. Shirodhara relieves stress, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, migraine and hypertension .It also slows the ageing process and premature greying of the hair, alopecia and strengthen the brain pathways and nervous system.
Kati Basti – 45 minutes – $95.00
This is an intensely soothing massage treatment, in which warm herbal oils is applied to the lower back area using a dam (container) made from dough. Kati Vasti is highly effective in relieving lower back pain and any complaints affecting the abdomen. This includes the irritable bowel syndrome, Lumbar spondylosis, Sciatica, endometriosis, menstrual and urinary tract disorders. The treatment is usually followed by Nadi Sveda or localised steam treatment. There are various Basti treatments offered based on the location of the body. Janu Basti: located on the knee and done for arthritis ,knee pain Hridaya Basti: placed on the heart area.It works to improve the functioning of the heart . Griva Basti: placed on the upper portion of the back and neck and especially done for cervical spondylosis ,neck pain and frozem shoulder etc.
Ayurvedic (Marma) Massage – $95.00 for 1 hour
Marma is a Sanskrit word meaning secret or hidden.
- Ayurvedic massage for stimulating vital points gives benefits to the area of the body and improves the circulation and thus relieves the tension in the connecting organs.
- It’s highly recommended for Arthritis,Frozen Shoulder,Bursitis,Painful periods ,Obesity and fatigue.
- A Marma point is a vital energy point located on the surface of the body.
- The Ayurvedic text describes 117 Marma points located in our human body. These points are infused with prana, the life force and instilled with consciousness.
- Marma points are located at anatomical sites where veins, arteries, tendons, bones or joints intersect and highly important to relieve pain and each points are related to different organs and disease it’s related.
- Marma therapy is useful in the treatment of following problems:
- Pain in joints and muscles.
- Detoxification of the body.
- Improving digestion
- Calming the mind and balancing emotions
- Enhancing awareness and memory
- Balancing the qi or energy of the body.
Herbal Steam Bath (Swedan)- 15- 30 minutes – $ 35.00
Swedan is the use of herbal steam.After warm oils application or massage the person sit inside a steam chamber or given herbal steam by nozzle. The steam opens up the pores of the skin and body and remove the waste toxins and pacifying the three doshas. It’s great therapy for toning the skin and reducing body weight.
- Book your appointment to enquire about the Detox program – 0432 694 206
Nasyam – 45 minutes – $75.00
The therapeutic administration of medicated oil through nostril is known as nasyam. It’s a Panchakarma procedures which cleanses, purifies and strengthens the nasal passages. This treatment is highly effective for certain kinds of headaches, sinusitis,facial paralysis, mental disorders, neck problems, respiratory diseases congestion, allergies, sinusitis, migraine, cervical spondylosis, hair fall, premature greying of hair, rhinitis and other .
Laser Therapy – 30 minutes – $75
Laser therapy is recognised and used worldwide for the treatment of numerous injuries including muscle pain and soreness, inflammation in joints, oedemas & lymph oedemas, fibrous lesions, slow healing skin wounds, sprained/strained ligaments and tendon injuries.
Acupressure (Marma Therapy)– 45 minutes – $75
Acupressure is an ancient healing art that uses the fingers to press key points on the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities. Advantages of using acupressure include relieving pain, balancing the body, and maintaining good health. Acupressure’s healing touch reduces tension, increases circulation, and enables the body to relax deeply
Bolus (Choorna Pinda Swedan) – 1 hour -$110.00
Specialized therapy in which is (Choorna) coarse or fine powder of medicinal plants. Pinda means a bolus. Sweda means fomentation or sudation. It is a swedana (fomentation) therapy commonly used for pain relief and circulation thus giving strength to the tissues. Relieving spasms and stiffness of muscles, lubricates the joints, strengthens the spinal muscles and relieving joint pain. It’s very useful for any muscular problems and pain management.