Ritucharya – the concept of season rhythm and how it effects the health of a person physically and mentally
One of the main aim of ayurveda is to bring harmony in the human body according to different #seasons.
How our body can adapt to nature’s cycle and prevent the #diseases.
The disharmony of vata pitta kaphadosha can result in sicknesses of an individual.
Tips to be healthy in #springseason:
- Diet should be light, easily digestible foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Berries have high antioxidants and also increases the body’s immunity to fight against cough cold and hayfever.
- In spring season the digestion or agni is low so avoid cold food oily sweet sour yogurt and frozen icecreams, cold milk and leftover food etc.
- Taste or Rasa which is predominately everyone should eat in spring season is bitter,pungent and astringent.
- All green leafy vegetables are good to eat in spring season.
- Among cereals barley,old rice 🍚 and wheat 🌾 is good.
- Lentils and pulses are healthy alternative to meat and are rich source of proteins.
- Ayurveda suggest vitiated kaphadosha can cause all allergies like symptoms which can bring tiredness and fatigue in the body.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Exercise is good like walking 🚶♂️ and cycling.
- Ayurvedic herbs 🌿 which are good to take is Triphala.
Do read our next post on triphala and how it can benefit your body.
- Udwarthanam and Ayurvedic massages 💆♀️ are good treatments which are advised in spring season.
- Nasyam is also a good therapy advised for people with hayfever and allergies.
Karuna Healing offers ayurvedicmassage at their clinic in Adelaide
Kindly contact us if you are suffering from allergies hayfever ayurvediclifestyle consultation
Call – 0432 694 206 or Book an Appointment