- Pulse; Dosha (body-mind constitution); face & tongue assessment
- Personal history
- Family history
- Drug historyLifestyle details
- Physical assessment or clinical examination can include detailed assessment of these systems:
- Musculo-skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Digestive system
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- A detailed ‘Management plan’ is drawn out in agreement with the patient.
- A typical treatment plan consists of prescribed herbs, diet plan, yoga practice and Ayurvedic therapies
To book a ConsultationCall Karuna on 0432 694 206. Private Health Funds Rebate Available
Specials for the month – For 2 weeks only
Ayurvedic Massage (Abhyanga ) only for $95.00
Ayurvedic Nasayam – $75.00
Ayurvedic Shirodhara – $ 180.00 (includes 30 minutes of Abhyanga)
Ayurvedic Cooking Classes – Private only for $110.00
‘Let food be Your Medicine’
According to Ayurveda your food is the most important part of your life.If you are eating a balanced meal then your six taste ‘s on your tongue gets balanced .
Learn about AYURVEDIC SPICES and how to use them in your daily life.
How to cook dhal and rice.
How to eat balanced meal and cook nutritious meals.
For Bookings call- 0432694206