- Pulse; Dosha (body-mind constitution); face & tongue assessment
- Personal history
- Family history
- Drug historyLifestyle details
- Physical assessment or clinical examination can include detailed assessment of these systems:
- Musculo-skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Digestive system
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- A detailed ‘Management plan’ is drawn out in agreement with the patient.
- A typical treatment plan consists of prescribed herbs, diet plan, yoga practice and Ayurvedic therapies
To book a ConsultationCall Karuna on 0432 694 206. Private Health Funds Rebate Available
Specials for the month
Ayurvedic Holy Basil Teas-$7.99
Ayurvedic Herbs are available – Organic Turmeric Powder
Organic Triphala – $10.00 for 70gms
Organic Brahmi -$14.00 for 70gm
Holistic Wellness Workshop on 24th March 2018 at Theosophical Society.
Join Dr.Karuna Jaiswal for Holistic Wellness Workshop at the Theosophical Society on 24th March 2018.
Time- 9.30am -4.00pm.
Topic- Management of Stress through Ayurvedic lifestyle and Yoga.
Free Vegetarian Luch will be available.
To book contact 0432694206 .