- Bachelors Of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, Delhi University, India
- Member of Australian Association of Ayurveda (AAA)
- Committee Member of Australian Association of Ayurveda (AAA)
- Member of ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Acupressure
- Certificate in Traditional Chinese Physiology
- Certificate in Myofacial Release
- Certificate in Laser Therapy
To book a ConsultationCall Karuna on 0432 694 206. Private Health Funds Rebate Available
Specials for the month – For 2 weeks only
Ayurvedic Massage (Abhyanga ) only for $95.00
Ayurvedic Nasayam – $75.00
Ayurvedic Shirodhara – $ 180.00 (includes 30 minutes of Abhyanga)
Ayurvedic Cooking Classes – Private only for $110.00
‘Let food be Your Medicine’
According to Ayurveda your food is the most important part of your life.If you are eating a balanced meal then your six taste ‘s on your tongue gets balanced .
Learn about AYURVEDIC SPICES and how to use them in your daily life.
How to cook dhal and rice.
How to eat balanced meal and cook nutritious meals.
For Bookings call- 0432694206